One of the most difficult steps in the dissertation is to select a topic for the dissertation. The problem with the students of hospitality and tourism is that they cannot find topics for their dissertation easily. Therefore, this article will assist them in finding topics that are good for their dissertation.
A good dissertation is the one that answers the burning questions. Furthermore, the student should be drawn towards the topic that is selected. Choosing a topic that is dull and boring would only contribute to the misery of students. If the topic is interesting, the student would want to learn further about it. There are different branches of hospitality and tourism dissertation topics, and a few of them are mentioned below
Topics based on the Ecotourism
Ecotourism deals with the tourists visiting the natural locations rather than the human-made tourist attractions. People who are interested in the ecological and social concerns are drawn towards this kind of tourism. Some of the topics related to the Ecotourism are mentioned below
- Can Edinburgh be developed into an ecotourism destination? If yes, then how?
- Is ecotourism advantageous for the local communities?
- Can Swansea be developed into an ecotourism destination? If yes, then how?
- What do the British people prefer, local ecotourism or international ecotourism?
- How does the internet affect the development of ecotourism?
Topics based on the Dark Tourism
Dark tourism means visiting places that are associated with suffering, grief, and death. They are also known as black tourism or grief tourism. Auschwitz and nuclear disaster zones are the basic examples of sites associated with dark tourism. The main purpose of the tourist visiting these sites is to understand the reasons or causes behind these events. Some of the topics related to dark tourism are mentioned below
- Is dark tourism beneficial for the local communities?
- What does the tourist think of the Jack the Ripper site?
- Can you please explain the marketing tools that are used for the promotion of these dark tourism sites?
- What does the tourist think about the Edinburgh Dungeon?
- What is the inspiration behind dark tourism?
Topics based on the Hospitality
Hospitality deals with resorts, hotels, casinos, and restaurants. It deals with the relationship between the guest and the hotel. Some of the topics related to hospitality are given below.
- Can you please explain the reason behind the customers choosing the leisure hotel when they plan overseas holidays?
- What do the tourists think about the Hilton Hotel in London?
- Do you think that the British customers care about the brand of the hotel?
- What do the British people think about ordering food online?
- What do the British people think about Thai food?
These are a few of the topics that are related to the dissertation on tourism and hospitality. The students need to understand and find out their interest and then choose the topic. Selecting a topic without thinking through could jeopardize your entire dissertation, as you might not have enough knowledge about the topic, or the topic is too dull for you to conduct brainstorming sessions.
HR Dissertation Topics
The process of the dissertation is the one that demands time. It is not like the essay writing process in which you can find a topic, do some research, and finish it within a day. The process of dissertation requires your utmost attention, then only you will be able to excel in it. The students who have chosen the field of human resources know that to excel in their field, they will require a consistent good grade. They can achieve this only when their dissertation is up to the mark. Selecting the right topic for the dissertation is as important as writing the dissertation. Therefore, to help those students, there is a list of topics given below
Topics related to the organisation culture in HR
The process of measuring or understanding the culture of an organization is called the organizational culture or organizational climate in HR. Some of the topics related to this are mentioned below
- In a human service organisation, what is the connection between the practice of evaluation and organisation culture?
- How is job satisfaction affected by the organisational culture?
- How is employee engagement affected by the organisation culture?
- What is the relation between organisational culture and leadership?
- How are the knowledge management endeavours affected by organisational culture and structures?
Topics related to the strategic HR management
Integration of the human resource and the goals that are set by the organization is called the strategic HR management. Some of the topics related to this are given below
- What is the significance of strategic human resource management?
- What hurdles do strategic human resource management have to face?
- How is the change management affected by human resource management?
- List some of the advantages of strategic human resource management.
- In strategic human resource management, what is the value of onboarding and retention?
Topics related to risk management
If you want to produce a perfect dissertation, you will need to learn risk management. Some of the topics that are related to risk management are mentioned below
- How is the industrial risk management getting affected by evolving information technology?
- Can you explain the connection between people management and risk management?
- Is productivity increased due to human risk management?
- Explain the relationship between human resources and risk management?
- What is the role of data protection in risk management?
Topics related to employee relations
The management of employee relations is regarded as one of the most important responsibilities of the human resource. Some of the topics related to employee relations are mentioned below
- How is customer loyalty affected by employee engagement in the service-based industry?
- How are the employee relations getting affected due to the globalisation?
- Do employee relations get better or worse due to learning and development?
- Do employee relations get better or worse due to the digital presence?
- Does workplace flexibility affect the performance of the employee and the organisation?
In a nutshell, writing a good dissertation is of extreme importance in human resources. If you can choose the right topic for the dissertation and present your point properly, you will be able to reap the rewards that this field has to offer. Therefore, you must practice and write the best dissertation possible.
Like any other talent, writing is naturally given to a few individuals. This means that the large majority have to work hard and learn the secrets of pulling crowds with their words.
However, there are so many forms of writing that work out there. Some are outrightly simple while others are just hard to get by. Well, academic writing is one of the complicated forms of writing.
As you might have guessed it correctly, academic writing refers to the type of writing that relates to the select few termed as scholars. While the academic arena encompasses a broad spectrum of schools and standards, academic works can be described to sync well with the degree classes.
Therefore, dissertations can be defined as an advanced form of academic writing that relates to those doing their postgraduate degrees.
Given its high sense of academic excellence, dissertations are therefore one of the most specialized and sometimes technical forms of writing.
This does not mean that you do not know how to write or do research, no. We simply imply that dissertations require a lot of input from your end for it to stand out. That said and now that you are here, this article has been compiled to cover the very basic guidelines that you can easily follow and complete writing your dissertation today.
Just to be clear, we won’t be dwelling much on some of the most common and already advised on dissertation writing on the internet. We hope to provide you with a unique angle that will lay out a clear path for you to follow and aid you in completing your dissertation with ease.
Well, let’s get started already
- To begin with, we urge you to think of dissertation writing like a marathon. Well, yes you read that right.
- Think of this process as a marathon. This equivalence comes in the sense that they both demand a great deal of preparedness. While they might both drain your mental and physical strength, you ought to prepare your body and mind for this process or else you might end up becoming stressed and depressed.
- Just as an athlete religiously follows certain training routines and strictly adheres to specific diets in preparation for a major league, you should also do the same. Create a routine (writing plan) and follow it religiously.
- Given the large number of tasks that might need to be done, we also urge you to think of the process as work. Just as if you would prepare early for your day job, we also suggest that you do the same with your dissertation writing process. This way, you will be able to keep track of your daily progress as well as maintain your focus on the end goal.
- Since the dissertation writing process is not an easy one, we suggest that you create a checklist with all the tasks that need to be done and also include a priority level for each task. Begin with the high priority ones first before moving to the other ones. Just remember to cross them off your list once they are done.
Writing is a mandatory skill which every student around the world should be well endowed with and in case you are still grappling with how to compose a moving essay, then you have a long way to go before you can finally start earning those good grades in your exams. At advanced levels of learning such as college studies, term paper writing is something you will be doing most of the times. At undergraduate level, not much is written except for a little introduction into how you ought to approach your writing. Further, someone who is yet to have a good grasp of term paper writing has every reason to find some help out there and it include a look at paper samples. At master’s level, custom dissertation paper is something you will come across most of the times because of the numerous writing projects undertaken here. However, before you can write what can be christened a good paper, a proposal is very necessary.
Fundamentally, a proposal prepares one for the bigger task of doing a research, thesis or dissertation paper and so, the best way get it right with the actual study is to be rigorous with your proposal. What about if you are not so good at proposal writing? There is only one way out of this and it is that you have to take a look at proposal sample before you can write one. There are many types on the web and if you try this company, chances of finding the best are assured. In this post, we however take a look at some places where you can also get good examples.
A thesis introduction is one of the most important parts of an essay or research paper. It introduces the reader to the topic and sets up the entire argument for the rest of the writing. To get a top grade on an essay, students need to make sure that they have the best introduction possible. For some tips on writing an introduction, students should read through the following tips.
- Focus on the Subject
Before the student can even begin writing, they need to think of a good subject. The topic area should be narrow enough to cover in the word count, but it should be broad enough for the student to write without running out of points.
- Brainstorm Topics
To start brainstorming topic ideas, students should look for online suggestions or read through other essays. They can also try reading through their textbook or other course books. As the student reads, they should jot down any topics that seem especially interesting.
- Visit the Library
Sometimes, the best topics will not actually work because there is not enough research. Before writing a paper, students should make sure that there are enough research materials available in the library for them to use. These research materials should be academic sources, or the teacher will ask the student to redo their essay.
- Things to Include
When writing an introduction, students should cover the subject of the paper and the information that fellow researchers have discovered. They will want to address the way that their research relates to previous research on the topics. In addition, the student may want to identify any potential issues in the previous research on the topic.
- Choose a Thesis
The thesis statement is the most important part of the introduction. This statement should generally span just one or two sentences. In just a sentence, the student must sum up the entire point of their paper. They should make an argument that will later be supported by their research.
- Be Interesting
Although academic papers are typically boring, students should do their best to make the introduction interesting. The teacher has already read through hundreds of essays, so students will have to really work to catch the teacher’s attention.
- Reread the Introduction
Once the student is completely done writing their essay, they need to go back and reread through the introduction. Often, the scope of the paper will change as the student writes. To make sure that the introduction is still applicable, the student needs to reread it once they are completely done writing.
There are no shortcuts while preparing your dissertation. No matter how simple you’d want to make it be, you wouldn’t escape from the reality of the bulky research to be done. I tend to believe that dissertations is 90% research, and if done well will lead to a top-class dissertation.
Wiring a perfect dissertation paper requires a lot of effort and concentration. From an exquisite title, to a well defined thesis statement and eventually proper and thorough research techniques; all these work hand in hand to make a perfect dissertation paper.
There are several research techniques that can facilitate your work-study. This article is exceptionally crafted to provide excellent information on how to effectively use an economic dissertation database.
What to know about databases
First, if you are a wise student, then I bet you understand that before you use any tool you need to understand how it works. The good thing is that we share one internet; unfortunately, there are quite a number of private networks that splits the single connection to various smaller ones. In essences, it would be better to have one common economics dissertation database to use.
How to find an economics dissertation database
Thanks to the internet, now almost everything is digitalized making research work more bearable. Traditionally, databases included manual files that would be had to gather or find enough information contained in one place. Online database makes it easier to collect various dissertations from all over and contain them in a single storage space for easy retrieval.
You can easily search online for available databases as some of this can be privatized and will only be accessed by legitimate members.
How to use the economics dissertation database
Using specific keywords you can easily search through an accessible database and find thesis/dissertations.
For your dissertation, you are entitled to have detailed information than anyone else. It is your responsibility to do extra research to make your paper unique. Below are some basic tips of using an economics dissertation database.
- As earlier stated the databases aren’t linked, so you have to ensure that you use a variety of databases for extensive and rich in-depth research.
- Use subject headings and relevant synonyms.
- Explore bibliographies for efficient searches.
Writing a dissertation takes enough effort to write and submit; the research part is the most overwhelming of them all. You can visit this masters thesis writing service to explore the economics dissertation database.
A dissertation is a particular type of academic essay, often written by students studying at a higher level. If you are studying law then you may be required to write such a paper on the topic of criminal justice. If this is the case then you may be wondering how to approach the work. To give you a better understanding of how to complete your dissertation proposal, the following gives a selection of different advice.
Is a dissertation proposal always required?
The first thing to be aware of is that a dissertation proposal is not always required. Whilst most papers will need you to write this section, there are occasions when one will not be needed. As a result, you shall with check with your promoter or tutor beforehand.
Outline what your paper will cover
As part of the proposal you will need to give details about what areas of criminal justice you aim to discuss within your dissertation. You do not need going to go into too much detail; however, you need to include the most important points, so that the reader will understand what to expect. However, one thing to be aware of is that due to the lack of space that you have when writing the proposal, you need to write as clearly and precisely as possible.
Provide details of any questions that you will pose
You may be asking one central question, as well as other minor related questions. As part of your proposal you need to give details of any of these questions that you may wish to ask. Essentially, the reader should have a good understanding of what it is that you attempt to answer in your academic paper after having read your proposal.
Give an idea of what research methods you may use
Another essential part of the dissertation proposal writing process is to include what research methods you intend to use. When studying different subjects, there are a variety of different research methods available; with a topic such as criminal justice, this may include looking over relevant cases, as well as researching any statutes or other legal principles that have been established.
You may wish to discuss where you will carry out your research – such as which websites, publications, journals or other sources – as well as why these methods will be most appropriate for the paper that you are writing.
When it comes to being successful at selling, one of the best tips is to develop word-of-mouth advertising. You can spend a huge amount of money on promotion and not have much success. But if a potential customer meets a customer who is very happy with the product or services they have purchased, good word-of-mouth advertising can be the key to make another sale. And this same principle applies when you’re searching for a qualified thesis writer.
Talk to fellow students who have already found somebody to help them with their thesis. You may find the best dissertation writers are very close to home when it comes to locating thesis writers for hire. A student who has had very satisfactory results as a consequence of hiring an excellent thesis writer could be the best source to help you find the perfect mentor.
That may not always be possible and if so there other options available to you. There are many thesis writers who advertise their services online. A basic search engine operation will help you discover either individuals who work by themselves or writers who are part of an organization which represents them providing essay writing services. The key of course is to find the one best suited to you.
A word of warning
Just because somebody is qualified does not necessarily mean that they are the ideal thesis assistant for you. Also do not be swayed by price. Someone who is offering their services at what could be described as a cut rate may be doing so because the quality of the assistance they provide is poor. It’s often true that you get what you pay for. Select the right person from a quality dissertation service.
But it’s also easy to ask a series of questions of potential thesis writers who can help you as a student. Such questions include the following. How long has this writer been helping students? Do they concentrate on a particular topic or subject? Do they have recommendations or testimonials from students who they’ve helped in the past? How do they operate?
It’s important that you have a series of questions in front of you which you can put two potential writers. You can ask these questions online and judging by the responses you receive, make a considered and successful choice.
For instance it’s important to understand the writers’ method of operation. Obviously it depends on the type of task for which you need help but it’s important to understand how long you think the assistance from the expert will take. Having a timetable before you start is the basis of a successful business relationship.
Writing your thesis is the most interesting assignment that you can face during your studies, yet thesis writing is one of the most challenging experiences that you might have in your academic career. A solid thesis is a key part of gaining your degree, so you should do your best and complete it on time. However, many students are stuck; they have troubles and do not understand what they should start from. If you feel like you are procrastinating and waste your time doing nothing, you should look for reliable thesis writing assistance.
To prepare a high quality thesis, you should have professional writing skills. If your writing skills are poor, you should find someone who has outstanding writing and research abilities. In other words, you should find a professional writer. He or she can help you in different ways, such as:
- A professional can find high quality examples of thesis for you.
It is a good idea to find a great example to start work on your paper. However, it is not so easy to pick one because you do not have any guarantee about its quality. A professional writer has enough experience to distinguish a high quality paper written just how it should be.
- You often need help of a professional when it comes to a thesis writing process.
Academic writing may seem boring and complicated, but experienced writers can help you prepare a qualitative text. They might produce a custom thesis based on your notes and existing results.
- Post-writing services are necessary if you want to correct all the mistakes.
Even professional writers, journalists, and bloggers spend lots of time checking their texts, correcting misprints, grammar, and spelling mistakes. You can order thesis proofreading services, so that you get a paper ready for submission.
If you want to become an expert in finding reliable assistance, you should learn the following topics:
- What should you remember when choosing a professional writer?
- How can you pick the right thesis topic?
- Why do you need in order to prepare a good thesis proposal?
- Is it a good idea to buy a prewritten thesis?
- Where can you find thesis samples for free?
- How should you format your paper?
- What is so hard about thesis editing and proofreading?
- Why do you need a thesis writing manual?
- How much does it cost to purchase thesis writing services?
- What should you remember in order to write a solid conclusion?
- Why should you pay special attention to your introduction chapter?
Those who are doing research in the field of economics, it is essential to compose dissertation proposals. It is one of the integral parts in their research program and also a method to measure their knowledge on the topic. The proposal needs to be accepted by the advisory board or head of the department for further proceedings. So it should be free from all kind of errors and need to stick on the topic. Even though the proposal does not consist of the content fully, but it should be provided with all the key points that you are going to write.
Here are some tips to compose dissertation proposal perfectly:
- Always focus on the topic well. One of the main problems some people face while preparing proposal is that, they will deviate from the main topic. It will create a bad impression on the advisory board and there are chances for rejection. So clearly focus on the topic and do not try to deviate from it.
- The points in the proposal should be clear enough to explain the topic. If the points and the topic are different, it will definitely affect the quality of the proposal.
- Always refer various books, internet or seek the help of concerned people if you are not clear about a particular thing. It is because such small doubts will result in the quality of the proposal. So to keep perfection always clear your doubts.
- Every board or university will have certain guidelines while writing such proposals. You need to follow it correctly. This is one of the most common problems facing by people who are preparing the writing. If you do not follow their rules or guidelines then there are huge chances for rejecting your proposal.
- Take your own time for preparing it. Never be panic while creating a proposal. It is because there are chances to miss some small yet vital points which are essential for making it a perfect one. Also, stop just thinking “can I find someone to write my paper” – do it instead!
- Depending on your convenience you can decide to start writing or not on the main topic. In some cases the approval for the proposal might take some time. Because of you that you will not get enough time to write the main topic. To avoid such instances, it is better to start writing before submitting the proposal. It will help you to submit your main paper on time.